SUBSCRIBE TO ELIST
Paul Frank is an unconventional worldwide success. Using a bright color palette, vinyl fabrics, and a unique design sensibility, Paul Frank clothing, Paul Frank accessories, and Paul Frank watches have developed a cult-like following. Paul Frank has grown from selling individually-customized wallets in Huntington Beach, California, to a global brand offering Paul Frank shirts, pants, sweatshirts, and even Paul Frank pajamas.
Paul Frank: from local bands to global fashion.
Paul Frank Industries started in 1995 when Paul Frank Sunich, a local newsstand employee, started making handcrafted wallets to promote his band. The wallets became so popular with local fans that Paul soon found himself constantly making new pieces. He founded Paul Frank Industries with a friend, and the company quickly grew into an international sensation.
Get Paul Frank at Karmaloop.com.
Karmaloop.com is an online apparel shop for the verge culture—the generation that has grown up with the Internet. Karmaloop offers a wide selection of streetwear and skatewear brands, where you can find an Obey t shirt, a Crooks & Castles hoody, or a Paul Frank shirt in just a few clicks.
Karmaloop carries a selection of Paul Frank clothing for women that includes:
- Pants, including a variety of sweatpants with elasticized botto cuffs and a drawstring closure.
- Sweaters, often made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester, with contrast ribbing at the hem.
- Hoodies, including pullovers with a kangaroo pocket and zip-up hoodies with dual side pockets, typically made from a cotton/polyester blend.
- T-shirts, made from 100% cotton with various graphics of Julius the monkey.
- Intimates, including graphic print pajama sets, oversized sleep shirts, and lounge shorts.
Shop for Paul Frank clothing now.