LRG clothing is for the people trying to pay rent with their passions. They have created pieces to support independent and underground culture, specifically relevent to the skateboard, surfing, and hip hop scenes. Built off of much more than clothing and concepts, LRG clothes are a way of life: innovative essence for the above-average person. The LRG slogan is simple: underground inventive, overground effective. They strive to put the spotlight where it truly belongs.
Shop LRG clothing online now.
- The Improvise Sweatshirt in Red
LRG: inventive clothing with a cult following.
LRG started in 1999 when its founders raised enough money to start a business selling clothing to hip hop fans and skaters in the L.A. area. "After three or four years, we stared getting a cult following," co-founder Jonas Bevacqua once said. "People realized it was OK to wear purple and turquoise, to have a lavender V-neck." The LRG following grew quickly and soon celebrities like Kobe Bryant, Reggie Bush, Kanye West, John Legend, and Quentin Tarantino were wearing their gear.
Live the LRG lifestyle at Karmaloop.com.
Karmaloop is the premier retailer of streetwear and skatewear for the verge culture--the generation of young men and women who have grown up with the Internet. At Karmaloop.com you'll find a broad selection of LRG fashion, including:
- LRG t shirts, 100% cotton tees in many colors with a variety of LRG graphics on the front.
- LRG Core Collection pieces, like a polyester PU leather zip up jacket, long sleeve buttondown shirt, or hoodie with a distinctive graphic and logo design.
- LRG shirts, like a lightweight long sleeve buttondown for men, or a tank top style LRG shirt in a variety of colors for women.
- LRG sweatshirts including drawstring pullover hoodies with graphic print on front, a kangaroo pocket, and ribbed cuffs and botton hem, usually in a comfortable cotton/polyester blend.
- LRG pants, including denims and pull-on sweatpants.
Find more LRG pieces at Karmaloop.com.