Jeff Staple is one of the most prominent names in streetwear, and has been for over a decade. Since founding Staple Design in 1997, Jeff has been one of the foremost designers in streetwear, known for both his trademark pigeon logo and an ever-expanding list of groundbreaking collaborations such as his "Pigeon Dunks" collab with Nike. Staple's menswear collections are a combination of classic and modern, as they make both plain gear and several items covered with dots, stripes, and other print patterns.
Shop now for shirts, hats, sweatshirts, and more by Staple.
- The High Flyer Tee in Black
- The Dynamic Hooded Tee in Navy
- The Pigeon Gold Tee in Black
Staple: a sophisticated take on streetwear.
Staple is more than just a clothing brand—it's a full design studio that also founded Reed Space, a multi-purpose art gallery/store in New York City that both houses works from famous artists and offers a huge collection of cutting-edge streetwear. Reed Space also releases a magazine called Reed Pages, which features articles about contemporary culture, art, and design. Based on the success of Reed Space, Staple decided to open a similar boutique in Tokyo, which launched in 2009. In terms of collaborations, Staple boasts an impressive list of brands including Nike, Timberland, New Balance, and even electronics companies like Sony, Microsoft, and Beats by Dre. Staple's collaborations are easy to spot, as they all have both the Staple pigeon logo and a "poop" splatter, which commonly covers a part of the other brand's logo, worked into the design.
Find the Staple products that you've been searching for at Karmaloop.com.
Karmaloop is the world's leading retailer of tees, hats, sweatshirts, and more inspired by verge culture. Visit Karmaloop.com to find the latest releases from Staple, such as:
- Buttondowns: Staple offers a diverse collection of buttondowns, in both long- and short-sleeved styles. If you are looking for a classic buttondown with a low-key colorway, Staple has several options to choose from. In addition, they make several buttondowns that feature allover patterns and prints.
- Hats: Whether you are in need of a snapback, a fitted baseball cap, or a 5-panel, Staple has you covered. Staple hats often feature a stylized design with the pigeon logo on the front.