Founded in New York City over a decade ago, Staple is a story of a true entrepreneur and his legacy. In 1997, acting on a desire to communicate through design, founder Jeff Ng aka Jeffstaple began printing his own t-shirts. One day, Ng walked into a popular streetwear boutique wearing one of his own creations. The owner of the store took notice and, well, the rest is history. Today, Staple is a globally distributed street culture lifestyle brand that houses three divisions: A creative consulting firm, a retail space, and, of course, a line of fashion forward menswear. Often flaunting the brand’s signature pigeon logo, Staple apparel has become a celebrated name in street culture.
- The Tartan Sweater in Red
- The Diego Tee in Heather Blue
- The Rizal Sweatpants in Navy
- The Culebra Dip Tee in Indigo
- The Makai 5 Panel Hat in Navy
- The Gobi Print Tee in Indigo