Karmaloop Returns Policy
Since your gear most likely shipped from an outside warehouse the instructions for returning them may vary.
- 1. Items must be returned within 30 days.
- 2. Return merchandise must be unworn and in its original packaging with all tags attached.
- 3. Intimates and swimwear may not be returned.
- 4. Shoe boxes may not be used as the shipping box.
- 5. Sale or Bargain Items cannot be returned for refund. You may return for store credit or exchange.
To find out how to return items please go to the “Order History” section under the “My Account” tab. There you will find your recent orders and be able to click the “Return Item” button. If you have any questions regarding returns please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org